Did you know that there is a difference between Dental Plans and Dental Insurance? A Dental plan is more like a membership that you pay a low annual fee and in return you receive 10% to 60% off of your dental visits.
About DentalPlans.com: Through DentalPlans.com, you will have easy access to savings at the dentist, and an easy to use alternative to dental insurance. Visitors of DentalPlans.com use our online comparison tools to search for more than 30 discount dental plans available at more than 100,000 dentists across the country. DentalPlans.com helps people find a plan without annual limits and a dentist they can visit the next day to save on out-of-pocket dental expenses. Individuals and families can purchase a low-cost plan online or by phone for discounts of 10% to 60% off most dental care procedures.
DentalPlans.com Quick Facts:
· More than 30 plans to search for, compare and view sample savings.
· Savings at more than 100,000 dentists across the country.
· Savings of 10% to 60% on most dental care procedures.
· Savings on orthodontia, cosmetic and pediatric dentistry with select plans.
· No annual limits, health restrictions, paperwork hassles or waiting periods.
· Most plans activate within three business days.
· Plans start at $79.95 per year for individuals and $129.95 per year for families.
It is very easy to search for a Discount Dental Plan in your area. You can search by your favorite dentist name, what type of procedure you need, zip code or individual or family. Take a look at the video below at how easy the process can be.
You can easily compare the dental plan that you need with multiple dentists at one time. View the dentist locations and find the best savings for the procedure or service you need.
Most discount dental plans through DentalPlans.com activate within three business days and without paperwork hassles, health restrictions and annual limits.
This is a post from our friends at DentalPlans.com through SheHeard.